Skip to content
- Solstice Literary Magazine, Managing Editor, April 2016-present.
- Pangyrus Magazine, Managing Editor & Fiction Editor, 2015-present.
- The Conium Review, Fiction Editor, 2015.
- Post Road Magazine, Assistant Managing Editor, 2013-2015.
- “Nettles,” Solstice Literary Magazine, 2015 (short story).
- “Short,” The Conium Review, 2015 (flash, contest finalist).
- “Wild Nights – Wild Nights,” The Medulla Review, 2014 (short story).
- “How to Grow,” Burning Word Literary Journal, issue 68, 2013, (poetry).
- “Spider Wallpaper,” Poetry & Audience, 2011, (poetry).
Interviews & Essays
- “These Are Moments We Don’t Want to Look Away From: A Conversation with Yaa Gyasi,” GrubWrites, 2016 (Interview).
- “All This Talk of Distance: A Conversation with Christopher Castellani,” GrubWrites, 2016 (Interview).
- “The Role of the Storyteller Is to Add Complexity to a Narrative: An Interview with Omar Musa,” GrubWrites, 2016 (Interview).
- “We Yearn for a Dynamic Landscape Where Art is Integral and Valued: A Q&A with Theresa Rebeck,” GrubWrites, 2016 (Interview).
- “Pretty Sentences Should Add Up To Something: An Interview with Hannah Tennant-Moore,” GrubWrites, 2016 (Interview).
- “Empathy is a Radical Act: An Interview with Sunil Yapa,” GrubWrites, 2016 (Interview).
- “Writing Dude: How I Did Pandering Wrong,” Dead Darlings, 2015 (essay).
- “An Interview with Jennifer De Leon,” GrubWrites, 2015 (interview).
- “Find a Way to Protect That Creative Space Within: An Interview with Author Louise Miller,” GrubWrites, 2015 (interview).
- “Discovering the Big Easy: Writing What You Might Never Know,” Dead Darlings, (2015) essay.
- “Shaking the Slump, or Contingencies for the Failure of Bloody Mindedness,” Dead Darlings, 2015 (guest blog).
- “Zadie Smith Reads at Boston College,” BC Arts Insider, 2014 (guest blog).
- “The Importance of First Lines: Why Revision Should Begin at the Beginning,” GrubWrites, 2013 (guest blog).
- “Danielle Evans’ Before You Suffocate Your Own Fool Self,” The Manhattan Mercury, 2013 (review).
- “On Novel Writing and the Metaphysical Shop,” K-State Creative Writing, 2013 (guest blog).